• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

JAE 45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Betke

Supporting Member
I have a JAE 45 for sale. Boat was built by my dad and anyone that has seen his work will tell you that there is not much better out there. The hull that Bert Dygert sold on here recently was built by him as well. Here are the features that the hull has:

• Hardware - Speedmaster rudder, Zippkits strut, Pruesse turn fin, Custom rubber motor mount drilled for CMB, Custom Boom Collars
  • Metal Fuel tank
  • Sponsons have been reinforced around the turn fin and blind nuts installed for metal threads. Wood blocks were glued in to support the boom tubes as well.
  • Servo trays are installed for a hitec rudder servo and a futaba mini servo.
  • Bert Dygert cowling
  • PPG Concept Paint

I have only run the hull a few times and have lost interest as I want to concentrate my time on my own designed hulls.

Add your motor and radio and you will be good to go. $400 plus shipping

003.JPG

I bought the other boat that Mike is talking about and it is very well built.

Mikes boats are always top notch , someone is going to be very happy with this boat.

Tim

Thanks Tim, You will really like the motor mount with the nylon bushings that go thru the rubber grommets. That stiffens up the mount but still reduces the vibration and takes all of the side load off of the screws.

A lot of views but no action yet. This is a really nice boat and is like new with only a few runs on it.

Latest posts

Back