It's not the Rolling Stone but...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeP

I just saw an article on the Villain in RCBM. Good article that should help with some sales.

I think Grim really cares about boating and the people, hope he does well.

-MikeP

Mike,

Which issue is it? I have been waiting for that one, I just bought the April 2003 buyers guide issue.

Gene ;D

Gene,

It is in the June 2003 issue,nice boat and nice article

Grim.Gene you should have your prop today by the

way.Tell me how you like it and how it performs.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

PROPS-4-U :D

I think we can all agree that Grim deserves this. His contribution to the hobby in general and my personal boats specifically is immeasurable! I for one will always do most (if not all) of my boating business with him. I look forward to watching Power Surge Racing grow to the point where Grim's products are in use by every boater!

Congrats!

Rick

Yep!!! I will second that, if you own a Villain, are you a Villainese or a Villainder?

jaw.gif

Gene ;D

Thanks Rick. It is guy like you that make this hobby fun. Im just lucky enought to offer fun tools to do it with.

and Gener where the heck do you find those cool smilies..lol that one is as good as the fart one....lol

Villain S1 ??? Just wait my freinds.. The home fires never go out here in the Model Shop. ;)

GRIM ;D

Jerry

As my 14 year old might say "Your all that and a bag of chips".. Thanks Jerry..

Three cheers to JD

Hip Hip ;D

Hip Hip ;D

Hip Hip ;D

Thanks guys.

Grim

I haven't even seen the article and I knew who wrote it! ;D

Here's to Jerry!

wav.gif

(cool site, Gene!)

And I had to drop my subspription! Oh well, down to the magazine store. Congrats to both of you and yes, the author ought to at least get a raise!

Grimmy, you want emoticons? Try this site, too many and too cool!

http://mysmilies.com/

Latest posts

Back