• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Irwin 21 Nitro pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ron,

You can contact Jimmy Eddleman at jydracing.com.. He is on the board also. He is the owner of Irwin O/B Pipes and I am sure he can cut and weld the pipe for you, he does it all the time. Bill

Hi Ron

I want to get my pipe that i just off Bill cut and prepared aswell. Maybe we can ship both pipes togeather to get done at the same time and save on the shipping and prep work cost.

[email protected]

Thanks for the link Bill

Dave: Go ahead and check with Jimmy. I have a guy here locally that can weld anything. He's got a minimum charge and we'd have to do the cutting ourselves but maybe the easiest way to go. Let me know...

Ron

hi whiplash i can cut and weld the pipes i can do them for 20.00 ea that is including the shipping back to you also. just let me know. my addresse id jydracing 7 songwood ct piedmont sc 29673 see ya jimmy

Ron

I feel that this is a good deal and I am going to forward my pipe to Jimmy for the Modifications.

Tunnelbill

Can you please send the pipe dirrectly to Jimmy for the mods on my behalf. I will forward you any additional shipping charges.

On Ebay the seller's name is Tunnelbill thats not the same Tunnelbill thats on this site is it ??????

i bid the 50.00 for the pipe because i would like to have one of the orignal pipes here to keep. i am having 4 of the pipes that i made tested to see how they compair to the old ones. see ya jimmy

Mike,

Yes, it is the same person. It's a Small World. :lol:

Whiplash, your stuff was mailed out today, sorry...

Don Ferrette said:
Hmmmm, so the pipe sold for $51 & $20 for welding so it makes me wonder what the correct original version is worth?  :blink:
83117[/snapback]

Don, I would just like to know, what is the correct original version and why this pipe has to be cut and welded? Call me dumb, but i havent got a clue about these pipes, the only thing that i do know is that they are good. Thanks Nick.

From what i have seen and heard the S.P.P. pipe is just as good or better and it's a direct fit no cutting or weling you guy's should start checking them out maybe it's alot less hassle to get one B)

Last edited by a moderator:
PHM Racing said:
From what i have seen and heard the S.P.P.  pipe is just as good or better and it's a direct fit no cutting or weling you guy's should start checking them out maybe it's alot less hassle to get one B)
83123[/snapback]

When it warms a bit I guess we'll see. I want to try my .12 pipes as well. But I ain't freeze'n for a boat. :lol:

The thing is the pipe won't do you any good if you haven't built a "good box" to put it in.

Back