• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Insane Gen I mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toyotatruckin

Very good shape never raced I never finished it and the owner before me used very little, brand new speedmaster rudder new t-bar, new stuffing tube, I pulled the glassed one out comes with what you see in the pictures. Im not going to finish it as I would rather dump the cash into a hydro and I couldnt resist going back into nitro boats......Might trade for a nitro sport 20 hydro or mono(NO Off the shelf rtrs)...Cash would need 325$ plus shipping any questions give me an email Oh never been painted white gelcoat..

100_0932.jpg

100_0931.jpg

100_0933.jpg

100_0934.jpg

100_0935.jpg

Forgot to add a new set of CC racing drop mounts for zenoah also comes with sikk rear mounts(wont seperate) 60$ extra and a used CC racing 2" band pipe complete 100$ extra sorry I wont seperate this stuff buyer of the hull has the chance to buy the other two items first..

100_0943.jpg

100_0942.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike, I want the pipe if nobody else gets the package deal but I'm considering the whole shooting match.

I've got the Speedmaster 21 minus engine unless you want a sneezed Rossi complete with radio.

You know how to get ahold of me if you may be interested. It might piss off Paul though. :lol:

Ohhhhhhhhhhh just deal me right out of the picture RON !!!!

lol, its cool ya gotta do what ya gotta do :)

Paul

Nothing is a done deal right at this moment as we're still negotiating a deal if it happens. I'll probably have to throw in some extra cash with the deal to get everything, that's why I'm hoping that someone will buy just the hull. IF I get it, the boat would probably be built for SLS 27.

Back