• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Insane Gen 2 hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay Skutle

Folks,

I am listing an Insane GEN 2 hydro for sale...you get the hull, cowl, pipe mount, turnfin, transom hardware, throttle servo, RXswitch and flex cable. I have had this boat for a number of years and lost interest with it. It has seen use only a handful of times. It is green over white, and is in good condition.

I do not want to ship this due to the size, I am local to the Hobart IND area and can bring it to the Hobart race if someone is interested. Otherwise, local pickup/delivery around the NW IND or Chicagoland area is possible.

$350.00.

Thanks

Jay

20160903_115911.jpg

20160903_115922.jpg

20160903_115928.jpg

20160903_115946.jpg

20160903_120033.jpg

If you are at the Hobart race please find David Santistevan he is from Colorado. I would like to buy it for that price.

I will take it if you can get it to him please

Robert,

no problem I can have it there virtually anytime I'm only 20 mins away, could you have Dave call me at the number I sent you in a message, thanks

that's a G3 Jay..
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back