Indy Masters Sept 11 & 12

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Jacobs

Supporting Member
The flyer for the indy masters didn't make it in the Rooster Tail :( so just wanted to remind everyone. The date is September 11 & 12 with open water on the 10th from noon to dark. Will be glad to email entry forms or they can be downloaded from IMPBA's website. The hotels close are the Red Roof Inn: 317-293-6881 and Motel 6: 317-293-3220. My email address is wrong on the IMPBA site it is [email protected] and my number is 317-359-5054. The last day for entries will be August 30. Look forward to seeing you all there. :D Once again we will be having the Green and Red Jacket Awards along with lots of other prizes to give away.

Last edited by a moderator:
If there is enough interest we will run a sport 20 and twin class. There must be 6 boats entered to make it a jacket class. Get your entries in you can just email the class, freq and alt freq to [email protected] and then pay at the pond. Look forward to seeing you all there. :lol:

Hey bruce,

I think there are some SCARED twin divers out there HUH

What about that one right down the road?? think he's scared ???

Harry G :D

Latest posts

Back