I need Feedback

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimothyJones

Supporting Member
Hi Guys,

I need feedback on X-large Silicone Water Tubing. Since I do not use x-large I need testing done.I feel it will be just great,but here is go's anyway.

Is wall thick enough,What you are using it for,connection durability,Do you like it,so on and so forth.

I'am offering .156(5/32") x .281 (9/32") at $0.80 a foot with a 10' Min + Shipping(around $2) and NO PAYPAL FEE,To the first 10 people "only one order per cust please"

Approx 25% savings. Check Tower for pricing Stock Number LXD733

Unlike the other I carry it will be thrown into a envelope and shipped (instead of sealed bag)

So if your In the Lower 48 just send $10 and it yours.

NO INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ON THIS ONE!!!

Tim Jones

JONES EXHAUST PRODUCTS

[email protected] is my paypal addy and main e-mail.

phone# 757-467-0686

I like that it's more transparent than what I'm using now on my gas boats for water cooling.

If you'll take a check, MO or cashiers check PM me your address as I don't have PayPal. Eighty cents a foot shipped isn't bad at all as the other stuff is usually a buck a foot and I get it in 25' rolls.

PM Sent Ron

If you like it I can supply you at 0.80 a foot all day long.

Tim

I like that it's more transparent than what I'm using now on my gas boats for water cooling.

If you'll take a check, MO or cashiers check PM me your address as I don't have PayPal. Eighty cents a foot shipped isn't bad at all as the other stuff is usually a buck a foot and I get it in 25' rolls.

I think it's Great!! your coupling's and tubing is some of the best I have seen, and I like the white/clear color, ez to see your fuel through it!!

Back