hummingbird hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don,

From the setup board the angles of the rears is 1.75 degrees and the fronts 3.6 degrees.

I was a naughty boy and glued my rear sponsons on :( so at the moment they are non-adjustable. But I had glue compatability problems so I think I can get the other rear sponson off as well.

From those dimensions the rear sponson angles must be a lot less than I am running. Do you think this would improve the ability to run in rough water?

Thanks for the tip on the tape! B)

Ian.

"From those dimensions the rear sponson angles must be a lot less than I am running. Do you think this would improve the ability to run in rough water?"

Yup. I was suspect of the rear sponson & strut setting. Change it around & let me know.

:D

Russell Bear said:
3M "Scotch Mount"auto trim & moulding tape part no.# 021200 or 06378
Where can I find this tape?
Russell, you can find it any good auto supply house that carries 3M products. The best places to go to are the ones who supply body shops as this is trim tape. Don't let someone talk you into something else, I've tried many others & this stuff is the shiznit!! :D

Latest posts

Back