Hi there all

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brett leslie

Hey all, this is my second post on the site so I guess I should say hi.

I have aquired a 29" Hydro formula turbo hull and need some help finding parts needed to get her up and running.

It's missing the water cooling head and pull start off the engine and I also need an engine mount, drive shaft and prop.

Here are pics to look at. Cheers, Brett.

My new boat.jpg

Picture 074.jpg

Picture 128.jpg

Hey I seen you over On RCU a while back and wondered what motor it was, didnt recall you ever figured it out BUT I MIGHT be able to help you with a head again might.

Do you have a set of calipers you could measure the head bolt hole to hole and also the OD of the head button, Ive got some GO engine cooling jackets 21 and 18, believe I have a CVRM 18 jacket, I also have some dynamite jackets 18 and 32 I see its a 4 bolt which is fairly common so something my be a direct replacement or could be machined to fit (I would need the engine to fit a it correctly) But if you could get me the measurements that would be a start-- unless someone else can identify the motor that may be your best bet

Might add---welcome to IW

Last edited by a moderator:
I will borrow a friends calipers on the weekend and let you know.

Thanks for the quick reply.

PS: Yes that was me on RCU, I am on lots of forums as Tech Head (RC Tech, RC Downunder and PlaigRC)) and PC WIZ (AusRC)

Back