Help please, all you smart guys

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Myles

please please can you give me some hints on my newbie needs help with rc boat. i just need a few opinions. it would be much appreciated

Myles,

You really need to search for an electric boat "scale forum"! The only think I can tell you about electrics is don't over prop the motor. Start small with not too much pitch and pay attention to heat build up at the motor and ESC.

Don :)

Let us know what you have or what you want to get and then we can go from there.

Oops, sorry, he asked for smart guys! ;D

hey,

sorry i have about three posts all trying to draw attention to the one and i lost track of this one!!!

basically what i needed was info about rudder and prop and i didnt realize that the fuel as opposed to electric engines made a difference to your prop choice, if you can shed some light (ron you seem to be everywhere shedding light on these forums!) then check out my newbie needs help with huge rc boat thread that has pics and more info,

thanks guys and my apologies for getting everything so confused by starting multiple threads!!

myles

Back