Grand Prix Classic - World Challenge

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THE GRAND PRIX CLASSIC IS BACK!!!!

But with a new Twist.

Here it is... It's all about being able to run your boat. And next year you'll be able to run it more than most any other race before.

What am I talking about?

How about 5 rounds of qualifiers and 3 rounds of finals...

and you get to run with one back-up boat in case of mishap.

And here's the best part.

Everyone can enter.

What I mean is...

It's just one class.

Run what you brung.

Winner take all.

Now before you get all wadded up.

This is not new.

It is true that the class is mostly run by big block riggers but...

It has been said that even a 20 mono has made the podium among such monstrous competitors.

The idea here is to change it up.

Do something new...

And get as many people to the water as possible.

So let me say it again.

The Grand Prix Classic is back.

Now the Grand Prix Classic--World Challenge.

One Class. Includes Gas, Nitro, and Electric, Mono, Rigger, Hydro, Cats, or what have you of any size as long as it fits under NAMBA rules.

One winner...

and race more than you've ever raced before.

My aim is to make it the premier race of the West Coast if not in all of RC Boat Racing.

I am already working on Unique One-Of A-Kind Trophies.

and I will be inviting racers from all over the world.

More info to come.

Hey Roger,

The idea is quite inviting for a good running Cat Boat!!! I met you and your Pop in Dallas-Ft Worth at the NAMBA Nats in 1986.. **** I'm OLD!!! I remember the 100 lap marathons and I was one of them guys that ran a .20 mono with a 32 oz tank for making only two stops to change tanks !! Back then we trusted honest counters to keep track of laps but we can do it electronically now!!

Where do you propose this event to be held? My wife needs a vacation outside of Fl,Ga, and Maine!! Keep us updated!

Later!!

Pat

Latest posts

Back