• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Got Prop?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have stepped up production and hopefully we can keep the Prop Wall in good supply.

Order props by e-mail, as it's first come first serve.

AndyBrown said:
We have stepped up production and hopefully we can keep the Prop Wall in good supply.Order props by e-mail, as it's first come first serve.

66603[/snapback]

Andy,

The prop wall is a great idea. I've bookmarked the page so I can check it regularly.

Bill,

I just knew you would be pleased to see this thread when I first read it!!!!

Tim.

The Prop wall is a great idea Andy. I see you have sharpened, balanced, cupped, and cut on the menu...............when will we see scattered, smothered, covered, chunked, and diced??? :p

Eric

Remeber! The Prop Wall is added to and updated everyday!

Be sure to check back often!!!!

The check is in the mail. I ordered 4 of them. The Ladies there are great to deal with! Their advice was helpful also for what props to get.

I did run into a glitch in the Prop Wall but it looks like it was fixed. It may have been my crappy 'puter though.

I got mine today! Four beautiful props that were well packaged and FAST service! Seven days from when I mailed out the check to having them. Andy, expect another order from me real soon, possibly in the next few days for some other goodies.

Ya my props were very purdy. Where the blade meets the hub, looks like a fillet. Beautiful work and thin too. About the finnish... what is the purpose of that "lined" look? Does it grab the water better?

Adam

Back