Gener gets A Wedge'

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slideblues

Guy's my pond is a disaster, the trees on the west side are down from straight line winds excess of 65 mph, half in, half out of the water, BIG ENS 3 foot around, so I will have to run pan cars fer a while till the owner deciedes what he wants ta do with the pond, and we still got more storms commin later this week.

Gonna be a biggie to clean it up right and get it ready fer top end runs, So I gonnna do the following:

From the other side of tha shop fer tha gearheads in here:

FE stuff, 1/10th scale and maybe 1/12th with more time,

As follows,

A way KEWL Honda S2000 convertable body with IMSA rear spoiler from HPI, Just starting this one.

Graphite chassis all, from The Skunkworks in Utah :eek: ;)

Very nice hardware, spools hubs and some drag parts leftover from other projects.

Orion 2400 cells in 6 cell packs

Cobra Wedge Offset, Modified class for Oval, This is a roller not much left ta do.

12X2 Arms and ventelated cans, One 7X2 might run with a bang switch in tha Honda, Futaba radios,

Pics to follow in a few days when I get back, Just wanted to get the post started while I have some time on the road,

Soooooo Stay Tuned,

Gene :D

Pic from HPI for the S2000 body:

Last edited by a moderator:
pic1

The real cars IMCA modified, REAL popular here:

pic3

some of the hardware used:

Hey Kev, yea its a mess here all over, people were with out power fer a week in some spots, Lots of cleanup ta do

Gene :D

pic5

Honda S2000, managed to get it this far, Im so busy dont have time ta scratch :lol:

Dat it fer now,

Later Dudes,

Gene B)

Latest posts

Back