• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Futaba PCM RX's, TX module, crystals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
For sale - three Futaba 113ip PCM RX's one set up with Dean's antenna (all have new crystal installed), one Futaba FM/PCM TX module for 3PJ or 3PK transmitter, two new in the bag channel Futaba RX crystals. All pieces are channel 85 and sold as set. First $200 (includes US shipping) gets it all. B)

Prop drop to $175 with US shipping. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
For sale - three Futaba 113ip PCM RX's one set up with Dean's antenna (all have new crystal installed), one Futaba FM/PCM TX module for 3PJ or 3PK transmitter, two new in the bag channel Futaba RX crystals. All pieces are channel 85 and sold as set. First $200 (includes US shipping) gets it all. B)

Don can the Deans antenna be removed from the one RX & What is required?

Replacing the antenna lead with one continuous piece of antenna lead to the original length. I used to run all Deans antennas on mine before I switched to the 2.4 system.

Replacing the antenna lead with one continuous piece of antenna lead to the original length. I used to run all Deans antennas on mine before I switched to the 2.4 system.
let me look tomorrow to see what I have. I may need them? Building a few more boats.

I will take it.... Please forward a PM with your mailing info.: Joe Warren 775 Crimson Oaks Lane Collierville TN 38017

Latest posts

Back