• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Fuel pump

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NAMBA860

I’m looking for a new nitro fuel pump can set up. Not sure what’s up with the last three I have bought have broken.

Hey Dave do these hold up better than the yellow Sullivan one shown below? I got a set up from Jersey and after a while the the gasket dries out from the nitro and leaks like crazy. I noticed Jersey isn’t selling the nitro filling station for nitro, only gas, smoke and jet. Or is it like most things made these days where you have to replace the o ring once a year? Thanks Mike

Attachments

• 69D1EAB0-FBE4-48DA-BDF8-29C6067EE414.png
    69D1EAB0-FBE4-48DA-BDF8-29C6067EE414.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Hey Dave do these hold up better than the yellow Sullivan one shown below? I got a set up from Jersey and after a while the the gasket dries out from the nitro and leaks like crazy. I noticed Jersey isn’t selling the nitro filling station for nitro, only gas, smoke and jet. Or is it like most things made these days where you have to replace the o ring once a year? Thanks Mike
So far my brothers and mine on our flight boxes have never leaked . they just keep pumpin. We have both had ours since the 1995 or so id say lol. I still use mine all the time .id say both of ours has used 30 or 40 gallons each through them .That little brushed motor must have some good brushes to last so long. I just cant believe though now days there isn't a brushless or better design . If anyone gets a pump that is bullet proof I would like to know for the future when mine does wear out.

Back