• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS NIP Futaba 3002 Servos

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rctinman

Hi Folks..

Up for sale are 3 NIP Futaba 3002 mini servos. These have all metal gears, and corless motor. They put out 53 oz/in of torque on 4.8V, and 64 oz/in of torque on 6.0V. This servo is all I ever use in my 20 hydros on the rudder, and never had one go bad.

$35.00 ea. plus shipping. Paypal or postal money order.

Thanks,

Steve Ball

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Folks..

Up for sale are 3 NIP Futaba 3002 mini servos. These have all metal gears, and corless motor. They put out 53 oz/in of torque on 4.8V, and 64 oz/in of torque on 6.0V. This servo is all I ever use in my 20 hydros on the rudder, and never had one go bad.

Thanks,

Steve Ball
Steve, i would like to buy all three please. I will pay with money order. Thanks, Richard

Hi Folks..

Thanks,

Steve Ball
Steve, i would like to buy all three please. I will pay with money order. Thanks, Richard
Hi Richard..

If you're buying all three, I'll ship for free. PMing you with my address.

Thanks,

Steve

Latest posts

Back