• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - NEW Futaba 3PKS and FASST module set

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
For Sale - Brand new in the box Futaba 3PKS and Futaba FASST 2.4 module/RX set. The 3PKS includes the Futaba wall charger, RX switch with charge lead and the adapter to drop the steering wheel lower (my other TX is set up like this and it's great!). This 3PKS was purchased new without any module since it was to be used with 2.4. The Futaba FASST 2.4 module set includes the 603FS RX, FASST 2.4 TX module and spare retaining cover. Everything is brand new and never used, these were back ups to my other 3PKS w/ FASST that has performed flawlessly. $210 for the 3PKS, $160 for the FASST module set. Buy both together for $350 and save some $$. Shipping is not included but I will used best priced options for buyers. Check or money order is preferred but will accept Paypal if buyer pays Paypal fees.

SOLD to James pending funds. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
I REALLY want this... anyway to hold it a few days till my payments get here from my sales? No big deal if not, just thought I would ask.

~James

Don I will take it. I will get the MO out to you next week for sure. Thanks Don!.

~ James

Last edited by a moderator:
Back