• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

fs MUTT II sport 40 REAL deal..

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

headrcboats2

I have a MUTT II set up that needs your motor and radio in it. Hull is on rcuniverse.com for photos. 725.00 :rolleyes: this for all the guys that say they can't get one. <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey boatman whats up? I emailed you earlier you about the winston/budweiser shipping was going? I just wanted to know if you got them out yet?

Thanks.

No one down here. It will be back up with you guys. :angry: Just as kelly..... They cry down here and never do any thing about it...... B)

Mike Stewart said:
I still have the touch-up paint for it. ;)   :unsure:
102066[/snapback]

No offence intended but there will be no need for touch up paint for it, it wont stay orange long. :ph34r:

doohhh... lol. Can't tell you how many times I said I wouldn't paint it orange :huh: But I was just the painter. It is Harley Davidson orange at least. <_<

Back