• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS CMDI Eagle 45 SGXII

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jose F Cid

Guys,

After several months of playing with my own design carbon rigger (Cid CF 45) i really like what I see and I have decided to put up for sale my Eagle 45 SGX II.

The boat is being sold with out a motor or pipe. Boat is very clean never raced and is in mint condition, has all CMDI hardware, Walt Barney stainless tank and cmdi rudder & strut, Hitec servos on both the carb & the third Ch. and a High torque Hitec MG servo for the rudder. The boat runs great turns well and from what I've been told by a few of my freinds here in Miami... (Elais & Albert) this is one of the best running 45 eagle they have seen. I have been unable to race due to personal reasons that I just won't get into here. If you would like to see a video of the boat running,, I have one on youtube under "jose 45 eagle", this was taken by Brett and his son where the boat was radared @ 81mph. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

Price for the boat as is (no Motor or pipe) = $$$ 1,000.00 plus shipping.

Price of the boat without radio gear or remote needle = $$$ 750.00 plus shipping

I will get you the shipping rate if the boat sells.

Thanks,

Jose

DSC_0689.JPG

DSC_0690.JPG

DSC_0691.JPG

DSC_0692.JPG

DSC_0693.JPG

DSC_0694.JPG

DSC_0695.JPG

DSC_0696.JPG

DSC_0697.JPG

DSC_0699.JPG

DSC_0700.JPG

DSC_0701.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a great boat at a awesome price. Great way for someone to get into 40 hydro big time.

As mentioned by some here already this is an exceptional boat at a reasonable price, boat is well built and will make for a great heat racer!!

Hope it stays in district III...would love to see more of it!!

Jose, good luck with the sale.

Back