• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale Phil Thomas Sport 40 for $500 plus shipping

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Wood

I've got a Phil Thomas Sport 40 almost ready to run. Minus prop and radio gear. If someone from District 14 buys it if I have a prop that works it's yours. This boat has never hit the bank and it has a Picco .45 in it. I'm including all servos. If you want a remote third needle I'll give you one of those to. If you have any questions just yell. I bought the boat from Mike Hullam. I've never touched the setup that Mike had on it. I paid originally $600 just for the hull and steel tank. Ok I'll take $450 or best offer

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to leave this on here until next week. After then I'll put the boat on eBay. Thank you for looking

​Interested in doing some trading ?

I got a NEW RED TOP/ WHITE bottom AEROTECK Tunnel , + cash

Let me Know

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I've added more pictures just trying to work out details with a couple of people. Hull and pipe possibly sold

Ok I believe the engine and tune pipe are sold. The hull is sold pending funds. I'm selling the hull with a steel tank, shaft oiler, and all the servos. I'll still include shipping to the lower 48

Speed master hardware, stainless steel tank, shaft oiler, I believe it has a Virginia turn fin on it. I'll replace all file and water lines. I've got 2 servos in the radio box also included. It'll need a rudder and motor and pipe of course. This boat has never hit the bank or another boat. All the pictures I've got on here are within the last week or so. I'll throw in another rudder that is damaged. I'm planning on buying another rudder for it from speed master 40 series. If you have any other questions please free to ask. I'm selling this boat because I can't handle the pain anymore to work on the in boards unfortunately. I absolutely enjoyed running this boat and others

$350 shipped. To lower 48. sorry doing from mobile phone and I'm not use to doing it this way.lol

pixel.gif
scr_emailTopCorners_580wx13h.gif
pixel.gif
You sent a payment Transaction ID: xxxxxxx421035192225T Dear RICK REISINGER,

You sent a payment for $300.00 USD to Charles Wood.

Please note that it may take a little while for this payment to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.

Amount you have sent: $300.00 USD Your total charge: $300.00 USD Charles Wood will receive: $300.00 USD Sent on: February 1, 2016 Message in your payment email: PLEASE notify when shipping and method used with tracking number ... ~ Thank You ~ Rick Reisinger Sincerely,
PayPal

pixel.gif
scr_emailBottomCorners_580wx13h.gif

Back