fast charger questions

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

550Racer

on my fast charger it has a beep feture that tells me when the charge on the batt is full latley the batterys been gettin warn and the charger isnt beeping and it shows the batts like 90-99% complete if its warm that means it full charge? so if u pull it off charge it would be fine? also if u chage a ni cad batts the day before i run my boats i shouldnt have no problem loosing volts sittin over nite?

If thery are nicads, cycle the pack three times, this should get the pack to max. No, if you charge the batteries the day before and leave them set, you'll be OK next day for the race. You can also leave them on trickle charge overnight.

If they are NMH charge them untill your charges jumps off the charge, do not leave NMH batteries on trickle charge after they have been charged, they will start going backwards towards discharge. NMH will hold their charge a lot longer than Nicads. I've charged NMH, left them sit and they were still up after two weeks.

Bill Heacock

Latest posts

Back