• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S...SLIMLINE SL2000 FUEL PUMP

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elias Vazquez

Up for sale is a Slimline SL2000 Electric Fuel Pump. Great field pump that simply screws onto any conventional 1-Gallon fuel jug.

$60.00...SOLD!

FullSizeRender.jpg FullSizeRender.jpg FullSizeRender.jpg

Buyer pays shipping.

Paypal is preferred as gift/friend or add their fees to: [email protected]

Thanks for looking,

Elias

Last edited by a moderator:
If this has not sold at my post time.

Whoever buys this pump will receive a free rebuild kit(valued at $27), To help out his friend,Just pay shipping.

Compliments Of Je Rc Products And Slimline Products.

Tim

If this has not sold at my post time.

Whoever buys this pump will receive a free rebuild kit(valued at $27), To help out his friend,Just pay shipping.

Compliments Of Je Rc Products And Slimline Products.

Tim

Wow!...Thanks a bunch Tim. I'm always recomending your water/fuel tubing, for those that don't know Tim has the best quality tubing for fuel, water & exhaust couplers.

All the best to you my friend,

Elias

You can buy a new boxer pump SLIP3007 for $50 from Ron's RC Helicopters same pump just mounts on some thing no bottle screw on it.

I used this to replace my slimline pump just put the bottle screw section on the boxer.

I found them on line an just got one back in November. He has a bunch in stock he said. He is trying to dump what he has. SO if you want one jump on it NOW......................

I can't copy and past on IW or I would post the link.

Funny what you can find surfing the WEB.........................LOL

Thy don't have a switch on them.

But you can use all the parts to make a new SL2000 if you have one or gust mount it.

I just mounted mine and like that better than the bottle mount as it dose not fit on the steel VP fuel cans.

love my SL2000 set up!...clean, simple to use, well made and looks good to boot!...think i paid around $85.00 for it new couple years ago.

Not insinuating any thing gust passing on some info so others can get a great pump that is not made any more.

Sorry if for any misdirection in the post.

Back