• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S 3 CMB21 GOLDHEADS AND MANY SPARE PARTS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom galdys

I have 3 CMB21 goldheads that I bought on here from Moparbarn. I have no use for them and they seem to be in great condition. I never took them out of the box they came in. 2 are inboards 1 outboard with very good compression and very smooth bearings. Robin took good care of these in storage.Also included are 2 cases,1 header,1 new P/S,1 P/S in bag marked good,1P/S that appears very good with rod,2 outboard cranks with one in bag that is marked new,1 inboard crank,2 OB PTO's ,1 inboard front plate,looks like 2 new head buttons,2 like new water jackets,2 outboard flywheels(k& B) I think and finally looks like enough bolts to put 2 motors together. The parts look like you can assemble 2 engines but bearings would be needed for them. There is only one carb,I believe from a GO 21. Need to get 500.00 shipped in lower 48. Robin, Feel free to chime in with the condition they were in when I bought them.I have not done anything to or with them since I bought them except I kept them in my office. Thanks Tom

The ob i ran on my sundowner ob rigger. it was modded by rod geraghty. d-12 guys & wtc folks will remember it. it was freshened up & never ran. the 2 ib's were slated for a rigger & a mono, also fresh engines with a new p&s in 1. good deal on this set of tt's. tom's not making a penny, & throwing in a carb.

The ob i ran on my sundowner ob rigger. it was modded by rod geraghty. d-12 guys & wtc folks will remember it. it was freshened up & never ran again. the 2 ib's were slated for a rigger & a mono, also fresh engines with a new p&s in 1. good deal on this set of tt's. tom's not making a penny, & throwing in a carb. only reason i sold them was i switched everything over to greenhead ls evo2's.

I'm still figuring this new cell phone out. thought i was editing, not double posting.............

Need to sell and reducing price to 450.00 shipped to lower 48,Will ship anywhere for actual shipping cost. Thanks Tom Galdys

Heck, i'd buy them back for that price - if i had the $ right now! the ib that does not have the new p&s in it came from bob kensill/krpnova in a wild thing mono. i got it from andy green/drew2, after he put it in a speedmaster. good running engine. i don't know if bob modded it, but it's fast. these were all good running, easy to tune engines. no crazy saw stuff............

Tom, I am intersted in the outboard...and any of the parts if they are for the outboard...if you will seperate. Send me a pm with a price. Are you going to be in Elmira the next weekend?? Roger C.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Roger, I really don't want to split up the lot at this point and yes I'll be in Elmira. I'll bring them along with me. Tom

My problem with splitting these up is I don't know a fair price for individual parts. I need to get close to 450-500 for the lot. I paid 500.00 and I'm throwing in a GO carb. Tom

Back