Evansville

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It may take me alittle longer to get the results out. I have alot of homework and speeches to write for my classes. I will have the results and everything as soon as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Dave, In case your wondering. a brand x boat won sport 20 (dean werges team x-treme) IN sport 20 it was Dave Sandell 1st. Cheryl Benidict 2nd with her PT hull. I was third with my Sport 20 which is just like Daves boat. Cheryl also Won a tight sport 20 points battle for the season which actually could have went either way in the last heat. Congrats to her!! Ken

I just posted all the results from the Kohlmeyer Classic. And I also posted the Final Series points. I will have pictures posted later.

Thanks to everyone that has complemented me on the District 14 Website. And Thank you for the Award. I really did not expect to get something for doing this website. It is kinda of a hobby of mine now. I have gotten alot of Suggestions and I am going to put them in place for next year.

Thank you again,

You have no e hydro listing and you have 2 d hydro listed. The second listing should be e hydro.

Thanks,

Allen

Mikey let me ask a question? Why would your club and district webmaster post results by retyping them when the Race Manager results are exportable right from the program to HTML. I have asked for him to contact me way back before the Nats but he never did, just tring to make his job easier........

Ron

Last edited:
You have no e hydro listing and you have 2 d hydro listed. The second listing should be e hydro.

Thanks,

Allen
ALLEN did you win all but b_hydro!!!!!!!!!!!!
No 3rd in e hydro. All I won was 40 and twin.

And a perfect score in 40 Hydro, nice job Allen.
Ron i cant answer that, he does it his way and i stay out of it i dont need another job c/d is plenty. Thanks for coming guys hope to see all at Jackson........Mikey

Latest posts

Back