Dock lines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeremyEdge

Hey Guys,

I am attending the Fall Nats this year and I will be bringing some Double Braid(braid on Braid) Nylon Dock lines upon request with me.

They come with an 18" eye on one end with proper whipping on both ends.

The two colors I stock are royal Blue And Black.

The diameters are 3/8", 1/2", 5/8" and I have only Black in 3/4"

Please contact me if you would like to purchase some and I will bring you order to the race.

The 3/8" lengths are 10',15',20',and 25'

The 1/2" lengths are 15',20',25',30,and 35'

The5/8" lengths are 25',30',35',35'40' and 50'

The 3/4" lengths are 25',30',35',40', and 50' in Black Only

I also have 1"x6' $5.00 each and 1"x15' $6.00 each ratchet straps they are rated at 1,000 WLL with a 3:1 ratio.

Thank you,

Jeremy

305-726-5004

1x6 Ratchet strap.JPG

1x15 ratchet strap.JPG

Double Braid Dock lines.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeremy,

I talked to Dick today. I am very interested in black bow, spring, and two stern lines for my boat. I am not sure about the size but whatever you recommend for 35,000lb dry weight. I would also like two for the main bow and stern fender buoys. You can PM me or I can call you tomorrow. Thanks.

I've bought lots of dock lines and these are the finest I've ever owned for a great price . Edge Cordage is our supplier at work for all our cordage needs .

Thanks for the kind words Tom.

If you are not attending the Fall nats and you would like some quality lines we can ship lines anywhere in the country.

Jeremy

Jeremy,

I talked to Dick today. I am very interested in black bow, spring, and two stern lines for my boat. I am not sure about the size but whatever you recommend for 35,000lb dry weight. I would also like two for the main bow and stern fender buoys. You can PM me or I can call you tomorrow. Thanks.
Ron,

I suggest some 3/4" lines,I have plenty 40' and 50'ers in stock.

I will send you the prices threw pm in the morning when I get to work.

The is,

Jeremy

Alright guys, today is the last day to have me bring lines to the fall nats race.

I am packing up tomorrow and will not be at the office.

But if you still need lines after the race we can always ship lines out.

Thank you,

Jeremy

I still have plenty of lines still in stock.

My shipping prices are low and if your order is over 500 is free shipping for dock line in the lower 48.

Jeremy

These are first class, high quality lines. Jeremy delivered mine to Charleston and I could not be happier. Thanks again!!!!!..... ;)

Back