Devil's advocate Reply's needed...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Okay guys here's your chance to play Devil's advocate JT1's post gave me this idea. Here's what I'm selling and am curious what it's worth before I "Post a for Sale sign" on her:

The boat is a mint condition Ultralite Road Runner rigger .21 with a Andy Brown modified Nova Rossi 10 port motor with a Frank Orlic Carb. It has all SpeedMaster hardware such as a drop down motor mount, rudder, strut and tuned pipe bracket. Also included is a hardened flex shaft, OS needle assembly, 10oz Sullivan tank, Hi-Tec 645 rudder servo and a Futaba 3003 for the throttle, Dean's antenna mount, as well as a Futaba on/off switch and is set up for space to add a micro/standard servo for the remote needle. Boat comes with an after market 1120 MAC pipe. I ran it one time and it frick'in screwamed. I dread selling it but ever since I got into my car accident and am not working money is harder to come by until I return to work so this is sacrifice number 1. If you went and bought it new you'd dump at least $1200 into it. So what price range is too low to ask??

When I buy something used, I feel that one half of what it cost new is a good place to start. After that you can add or subtract to the price depending on condition, the market for such an item, and how fast you want it to sell. I know $600.00 sounds low as a starting point after you spent $1200 to build it, but even at that price I don't know how well it would sell. It would help if you could add pictures. Hope that helped!

what kind of paint?

only run once..... id say it could be sold for maybe $800-$900 if the paint is good

It's a simple white Deltron fuel proof clear coat on the four sponsons. The rest is all natural stained wood w/sealant. I'll try to get a picture up soon.

Back