• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

delete

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SKCS said:
Got one?
I need one.

Thanks,

105430[/snapback]

Is that your mailing address? I will send you one, if the postage dont cost a fortune or it will take forever to get there. :lol:

Guess you are in the USN what you doing there? Keeping the bad guys off our backs?? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I get to wander the sand box paying NATO forces bills and hopefully not get to lost, some of the drivers are very navigationally challenged. It will make for some great stories to tell the grand kids someday.

mailing address:

SKCS OCONNOR

PCS 88 Box 2517

APO AE 09821

USA

via USPS it takes about 10-15 business days. Let me know what I owe and I can either paypal, or send a USPS money order.

Thanks,

Beryl

I get to wander the sand box paying NATO forces bills and hopefully not get to lost, some of the drivers are very navigationally challenged. It will make for some great stories to tell the grand kids someday.

mailing address:

SKCS OCONNOR

PCS 88 Box 2517

APO AE 09821

USA

via USPS it takes about 10-15 business days. Let me know what I owe and I can either paypal, or send a USPS money order.

Thanks,

Beryl

Back