dayton ohio rc club

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOTTI

does any one know the race dates for the dayton,oh race? who can i contact if i want to use the pond just to test?

Check the IMPBA web site for race dates:

IMPBA NET

Looks like only May 15th is the scheduled date for Dayton.

CD is Jim Davies, Jr...

Mark..

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotti

The Dayton race is May 15th.Contact Jim Davies at 1 937-299-1762 I know the boat will'nt be at the lake until the first of April

They have open testing for members. I think April 1 is when they take the boat over for the season. I went by a couple times last year ( have to be with a member or get a visitor pass or something to get in the gate though). Dave Roach and Brad Christy and Jim Davies were there testing.

Gotti,

There isn't really an official date as to when we take the retrieve boat out. It all depends on how the weather is acting. Once the weather breaks, we start testing on Wednesday and Sunday afternoons. Again, nothing official, that's just when we generally show up. If you'd like to come to the pond to test, you're more than welcome, but like Tony stated, it is a secure site (owned by a large trucking company) and you will need a visitor pass to get past the guard shack.

Dave Roach and I are probably the most active members of our club, meaning we are on site most any time the weather cooperates on a Wednesday or Sunday. Contact me directly at [email protected] for more info.

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Brooks,

We don't host any quiet classes on race day, but you're more than welcome to come and play with us for the rest of the season. There are a couple guys in the club with an electric or two. Same restrictions as mentioned above.

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Hi Gotti

You can become a member of the Dayton boat club and you can go and run on wed. and sundays. Contact Jim Davies at 1-937-299-1762 he can give you all the info.

no thats fine I was meaning practice days.. I have a big boat that should be in the 60's and a electric 1/8th scale to get water tested but, I don't have a pond big enough to run them on..

Can I bring Friends we promise not to make any noise.. LOL

how do I get a pass..

[email protected]

email me and I will get you my contact info

Hey Dave whats the club membership fee? Might be worth while to pay just to have access to a big pond or lake.. not sure what you guys run on

Brooks93

I beleave the membership is 15.00 dollars. contact Jim Davies 1-937-299-1762

brooks93 said:
Heck thats a deal and get to meet some more crazy people like me.. LOL
92040[/snapback]

Nobodies crazy like you.

Still looking for a good place to put IT in the water huh? Lake St. Clair is about thawed. Bring that monster on up.

How far from your place is their site?

Terry,

Does Namba ever hold races here in MI? I just never hear of them or any other Club holding any than IMPBA.

Mark

Latest posts

Back