• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMB RS .21 O/B OS foot

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard Dahlheimer

New, never fired Geraghty RS.21 mounted on new Geraghty prepped OS foot. Includes new header. Sorry, no pictures. $450.00 shipped to lower 48. Postal money order only. Please respond to this post. Thanks for reading. Richard D

Man wish I had the extra cash for it. May have to sell some stuff I do not use any more.

Richie R

New, never fired Geraghty RS.21 mounted on new Geraghty prepped OS foot. Includes new header. Sorry, no pictures. $450.00 shipped to lower 48. Postal money order only. Please respond to this post. Thanks for reading. Richard D

Hello, Are you including the remote needle valve that came with the engine? Does the setup include the flex shaft and hex nut shaft driver for the crankshaft? Thanks, James

What extent is the engine modded, assuming it is? James
Hi James, Rod re-fit the new piston and sleeve, and also made up a new cooling head from a MAC o/b. The head insert uses the turbo or cone lock plugs. Rod also did some machine work to the carb venturi. The CMB is fitted to the OS lower by using a modified OS pto. Rod also did the skeg work on the new OS lower. The neat thing about this engine, is the way its mounted to the lower; it looks like it came from the factory. This complete set-up is all new, never started. I have more invested than the asking price. Yes, the flex and propshaft are included. I will include a new OS needle valve, non remote. Hope this helps, Richard D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back