• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMB ONE INCH

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NAMBA860

I HAVE A CMB ONE INCH ENGINE FOR SALE IN VERY GOOD CONDITION RUNS PERFECT.THE ENGINE MAKES JUST TO MUCH POWER FOR MY 40 SIZE MONO. $300.00 SHIPPED TO THE LOWER 48 STATES.

AS FAR AS I KNOW ITS THE LATEST VERSION BEHIND THE RS ITS A ZIMMERMAN VALVE INTAKE PURPLE HEAD. ENGINE IS STOCK NO MODS DONE TO IT.

Purple head have EVO 2000 on it?

Do you have any photos?

-BUCK-

Last edited by a moderator:
I DONT BELIEVE IT SAYS EVO 2000 ON IT IT HAS 90 STAMPED ON ONE SIDE AND CMB STAMPED ON THE THE OTHER SIDE AND 100 STAMPED ON THE MOUNTING LUG. I,M GOING TO PUT IT ON EBAY TONIGHT THERE WILL BE A COUPLE OF PHOTOS OF IT ON THERE.

Howdy,

Purchased a 48" deep vee w/ stuck HB motor. Need to replace would like 67 or higher.

Can you explain what you have for sale? Is it a drop in and ready to fire, or needs the carb and setup?

Payment via?

Will you ship via USPS to military APO, I am in Turkey (NATO)

Thanks

SKCS

Howdy,

If you could let me know about the "sold pending funds" I would take it complete for the 425.00.

Does that include shipping via USPS?

Thanks,

i will call him tonight and see if he can pay pal me tonight. if he doesnt want it its yours but i know the guy buying it we run at the same pond and has bought stuff from me before.

Back