• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found CMB .45 V5

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Ken contacted you, I'll bet after you sent him a PM.
Correct?
I'd suggest you take a few minutes to read the selling/buying rules at the top of the for sale page.
Then, figure out how to thicken your skin and quit getting "butt hurt" and threatening to quit the site, cuzz people are being "mean" to you.
First of all I'm not butt hurt, I'm pissed off, everyone has their opinions and that fine, try wording it differently so we can all have peace and get along and try to help new people to this hobby. If not the sites not for me.

Yes you are correct, he finally called me after I messaged him.
So what is the punishment for doing this, suspension for how many days/weeks/months/years? I'm ready.
Nobody's being "mean" to me!
Just don't like someone who is not paying for my Hobbie sticks their nose in my business.
I did the research on the v5 Ken has for sale and decided against buying it. If that's such a problem with a few people then it's time for me to do something else.
I hope when people read this they will understand i work hard for my money and will not waste it when I get a bad feeling about the item I wanted to buy.

So Ken contacted you, I'll bet after you sent him a PM.
Correct?
I'd suggest you take a few minutes to read the selling/buying rules at the top of the for sale page.
Then, figure out how to thicken your skin and quit getting "butt hurt" and threatening to quit the site, cuzz people are being "mean" to you.

Yes you are correct, he finally called me after I messaged him.
So what is the punishment for doing this, suspension for how many days/weeks/months/years? I'm ready.
Nobody's being "mean" to me!
Just don't like someone who is not paying for my Hobbie sticks their nose in my business.
I did the research on the v5 Ken has for sale and decided against buying it. If that's such a problem with a few people then it's time for me to do something else.
I hope when people read this they will understand i work hard for my money and will not waste it when I get a bad feeling about the item I wanted to buy.
Doug, this is not about weather or not you bought the engine from Ken,,,
it's about how you handled yourself in both instances.
1: You messaged him about the boat, against the rules for selling & buying.
Don F. must be off him game as he usually notices these things and brings them to your attention.
2: you had the opportunity to buy the complete rig from Ken, you purchased just the boat. Why? Who the hell knows!!!
3: Ken then put the engine/pipe/carb/header up for sale.
4: You shot Ken a behind the scene low ball offer. (it was brought to your attention that was outside the established rules)
Why you would try to purchase an engine that was part of a package deal to begin with is beyond me????
5: Now your here pissing and moaning that someone called you out on your indiscretions and you get pissed off...
Really? get over yourself.
If you don't want his engine, shut up and move on!
There are avenues to purchase new product, USE THEM,
If you want to "take your ball and go home" do so.
If not, take this as a lesson learned, sit back, take in the massive amounts of knowledge that is available on this site.

I'm Out,
Carry On.
Rick

Doug, this is not about weather or not you bought the engine from Ken,,,
it's about how you handled yourself in both instances.
1: You messaged him about the boat, against the rules for selling & buying.
Don F. must be off him game as he usually notices these things and brings them to your attention.
2: you had the opportunity to buy the complete rig from Ken, you purchased just the boat. Why? Who the hell knows!!!
3: Ken then put the engine/pipe/carb/header up for sale.
4: You shot Ken a behind the scene low ball offer. (it was brought to your attention that was outside the established rules)
Why you would try to purchase an engine that was part of a package deal to begin with is beyond me????
5: Now your here pissing and moaning that someone called you out on your indiscretions and you get pissed off...
Really? get over yourself.
If you don't want his engine, shut up and move on!
There are avenues to purchase new product, USE THEM,
If you want to "take your ball and go home" do so.
If not, take this as a lesson learned, sit back, take in the massive amounts of knowledge that is available on this site.

I'm Out,
Carry On.
Rick
Rick,
We could go back and forth all day long about this. I valued the boatal at a certain amount that I would pay, then I valued the motor a certain amount. I'm not pissing and moaning as you said, I got caught. I really could care less what you think.
So please let's call this an ending as I'm tired of hashing this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back