• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMB 45-101 remote needle

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fletch51

I just got a new CMB 45HR and I am not going to use this needle that it came with.

I am fairly sure it is made for the .45 through 1.01 engines.

I will flow it on a propane flowmeter if anyone interested wants to know the range in SCFH.

I will sell it within the U.S. for $28 , USPS Priority shipping included.

Let me know..... [email protected]

Thanks Fletcher Grosz
cmbneedle.jpg
cmbneedle2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got a new CMB 45HR and I am not going to use this needle that it came with.I am fairly sure it is made for the .45 through 1.01 engines.

I will flow it on a propane flowmeter if anyone interested wants to know the range in SCFH.

Thanks Fletcher Grosz
cmbneedle.jpg
cmbneedle2.jpg

Hello, I'll take it. Tell me your PayPal e-mail address and I'll pay. Ship to 1)James Beasley 2)P.O. BOX 51371 3)FORT MONROE, VA 23651. Thanks, James

I just got a new CMB 45HR and I am not going to use this needle that it came with.I am fairly sure it is made for the .45 through 1.01 engines.

Thanks Fletcher Grosz
cmbneedle.jpg
cmbneedle2.jpg

Why would you use a different mix control? These appear high quality. james

Latest posts

Back