• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMB 21 GREENHEAD OUTBOARD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Kensill

Up for sale is a nice CMB 21 greenhead powerhead on a Lawless lower unit. Engine crankcase and bearings are brand new. Engine has OS 21VZM carb,setup for remote needle. Piston/sleeve fit is very good. Lawless lower is like new and includes the Lawless steering arm and a "Hardcore Hardware" mount. Pipe is SPP carbon fiber muffled with pressure fitting. This engine is ready to bolt-on and race. I will try to post pics later. $300.00 shipped in the lower 48 states. Other shipping will be determined as needed. May consider trades for 21 engines,pipes or tunnels.

Last edited by a moderator:
Up for sale is a nice CMB 21 greenhead powerhead on a Lawless lower unit. Engine crankcase and bearings are brand new. Engine has OS 21VZM carb,setup for remote needle. Piston/sleeve fit is very good. Lawless lower is like new and includes the Lawless steering arm and a "Hardcore Hardware" mount. Pipe is SPP carbon fiber muffled with pressure fitting. This engine is ready to bolt-on and race. I will try to post pics later. $300.00 shipped in the lower 48 states. Other shipping will be determined as needed. May consider trades.
what kind of trades ? i have a ton of stuff..let me know and id like a pic or two .. [email protected]

thanks, terry

Up for sale is a nice CMB 21 greenhead powerhead on a Lawless lower unit. Engine crankcase and bearings are brand new. Engine has OS 21VZM carb,setup for remote needle. Piston/sleeve fit is very good. Lawless lower is like new and includes the Lawless steering arm and a "Hardcore Hardware" mount. Pipe is SPP carbon fiber muffled with pressure fitting. This engine is ready to bolt-on and race. I will try to post pics later. $300.00 shipped in the lower 48 states. Other shipping will be determined as needed. May consider trades.
Can i get some pictures also. If you can't work something out with Terry I am interested. Thanks

what kind of trades ? i have a ton of stuff..let me know and id like a pic or two .. [email protected]

thanks, terry
still waiting on pics please, very intrested..

terry

Up for sale is a nice CMB 21 greenhead powerhead on a Lawless lower unit. Engine crankcase and bearings are brand new. Engine has OS 21VZM carb,setup for remote needle. Piston/sleeve fit is very good. Lawless lower is like new and includes the Lawless steering arm and a "Hardcore Hardware" mount. Pipe is SPP carbon fiber muffled with pressure fitting. This engine is ready to bolt-on and race. I will try to post pics later. $300.00 shipped in the lower 48 states. Other shipping will be determined as needed. May consider trades for 21 engines,pipes or tunnels.
PM sent Nice Engine!

PM Sent, Thanks Bob!

PM Sent, Thanks Bob!

i still have not heard back yet from you sir , if you could email me at . [email protected] so i can buy this thing..lol

terry

Back