Baton Rouge, LA. Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missbudpilot55

Jul 01

to

Jul 02 BAKER, LA

06- 032R - BATON ROUGE NITROBURNERS

Summer Challenge, Greenwood Park, 13350 Hwy 19. ALL IMPBA CLASSES, 35cc Max in Open Classes. 3 boats to make a class, pre-registration is required, race time 8:00AM. Open water Friday June 30th, 9:00AM till dark, mufflers required. CD: Andy Millet, (225) 667-1221, email [email protected].

This has as of late been a predominate gas race, come on "Nitro Guys" lets show um how it's done! !

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 01

to

Jul 02 BAKER, LA

Summer Challenge, Greenwood Park, 13350 Hwy 19. ALL IMPBA CLASSES, 35cc Max in Open Classes. 3 boats to make a class, pre-registration is required, race time 8:00AM. Open water Friday June 30th, 9:00AM till dark, mufflers required. CD: Andy Millet, (225) 667-1221, email [email protected].

This has as of late been a predominate gas race, come on "Nitro Guys" lets show um how it's done! !

I thinks it is time for them to change their name to Gas Burners. Their name on their web site is false advertisment!!! :lol: :lol:

Jul 01

to

Jul 02 BAKER, LA

I thinks it is time for them to change their name to Gas Burners. Their name on their web site is false advertisment!!! :lol: :lol:
OK Brody, are you going to show up with all those nitro boats you have ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Jul 01

to

Jul 02 BAKER, LA

OK Brody, are you going to show up with all those nitro boats you have ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
You right Bill, I will be their. I am glad you don't run B Mod tunnel. I would won't to beat up on a old man!!! :lol:

Bill are you going to send the race flyer to Equi to post on the IMPBA website? It is FREE to do so.

Jul 01

to

Jul 02 BAKER, LA

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back