Aquacraft Rio 51

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Cormier

I have a Rio 51 that came in with a cracked cowl. The cowl has been replaced by the distributor and I will have a new decal set set that will be included. This is brand new and ready to go. For the person that buys it I will also send the cracked cowl, it's a very easy fix for anyone that does not mind the fiberglass work. The color is blue and if need be I can send pictures. This has been my display model and I have other RTR boats coming in. I have a standing offer of $ 400.00 so if you want this and can offer more, talk to me. I accept cash(by registered mail) M.O., Visa, MC and Discover. Call 207 627-4407 10-6 tues-sat. 11-3 Sunday Shipping will be by Parcel Post or UPS and because it is considered oversize they really get us on the fee. Give me your zip code and I can give you a quote or you can go to USPS or UPS websites and enter the size and weight 16 X 16 X 64 and 20 pounds with the packaging.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back