Any races on Aug 15th?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garrett randall

Our D4 race was cancelled, so I was wondering what else is on the IMPBA schedule that same day.

I see a race in GA, and one in London Ontairo listed on IMPBA.net, wondering if that is current...

Thanks

Garrett

(Can't make it Saturday Mike Z...wish I could...)

Garrett

Thats OK.. im sure that our race will be light but fun. Its a club get together and its something we do as many times a year as we can.

I know of no other races in relative driving distance from my area.

ROCK ON

Grim

Garrett: The London race is one that is normally run at the GM Tech center in Michigan. Usually just Scale and Sp.40 but this year the District 2 mono series has been added. The 15th is the correct date but remember that the classes are limited to Scale, Sp .40, "B" mono and "D" mono. You can register with Ed Mazolla at [email protected]

Ron

Hey Garrett

You can always come out and run with Charley and me in Dist 8. :D Might be a little worn out by the drive though. :blink:

Mike

Yeah, G.. Come on out next weekend... My first race in NAMBA.. I am going to be cutting the course all over the place..

Charley

you can bank that I'll be out there...

Just remember, he has never cut the course BEFORE a race before, only during...Glad to see he's hooked up with you guys...

Latest posts

Back