• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

A/C Sport 40 Brand new for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

[SIZE=14pt]For Sale a Brand new A/C Sport 40[/SIZE]

I'm selling this brand new boat for Chester Richardson of San Francisco. It has a new PPG Deltron paint job and clear coat. Boat comes with a turn fin and bracket already mounted, rudder, strut assembly and a water pick up, radio box and two tanks (tanks only). Boat is beautiful and light weight. The floor inside has fiberglass cloth laid down so it looks like a hard-wood floor, very nice job with green glass support built in for the strut and flex tube. I'm pretty sure it's an A/C but can't gaurantee that. You take a look and deciede. It's a very nice boat and a steal at $175 plus shipping. I'll take your best offer if need be. A brand new naked A/C hull is $290

Last edited by a moderator:
Where can I view a picture of the sport .40? I am very interested. Thanks!

Eric

Pictures please..

Thank you so much for your cooperation..

Charley

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Charley,[/SIZE]

I'll send the pictures. I have 4 on my hard drive but I don't think there's one of the transom. I'll take one of it tomorrow. As of right now I have a deal pending with Tom Levacy so I'll let you know if he doesn't take it.

Back