7.5 or .67 ob delete

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x120leecraft

Guy's do you think it would be better to run a 7.5 or .67 ob on a aerotech. Have run 7.5 but have a chance to get .67. Would that be a better choice, performance parts. etc. Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe Monohan (707 specialties) use'ta run the 11 on his Aerotech,, In it's day it was a real hotrod.

You would likely have to weight the boat quite a bit. Not a big deal with the Aerotech since it's quite bouyant.

Guy's do you think it would be better to run a 7.5 or .67 ob on a aerotech. Have run 7.5 but have a chance to get .67. Would that be a better choice, performance parts. etc. Dave

I have an Aerotech with a 1 Cu incher and pipe and it swings a big prop and is a blast. It will out accelerate all 7.5s coming out of the corners with a 3 blade prop of the right size. Dude is right about shake rattle and role, but if you do not over rev (use a big prop) it will be OK. I have tons of 7.5 boats but everytime I run this thing I get a rush. If your just running for fun give it a try. Strap an Aerotech pipe (707 Specialties stamped pipe) on it and you will mess your britches when you squeeze the trigger. James

Back