.67 outboard engines besides K&B

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jcazz

Now i know people are using other engines besdies K&B. But for the .67 Class, What other engines can i use? Mac, NovaRossi, CMB?? are the conversions easy to setup, or a pain in the ass....Also, if anyone could post a internet link for me to check out this would be awsome! Thanks all

Pics would be nice too if someone can provide. Thank you!

You can convert the .67 CMB engines. Ernie Lafluer would be the guy to contact, and I know Mark Hopper runs a CMB .67.

~James

You can convert the .67 CMB engines. Ernie Lafluer would be the guy to contact, and I know Mark Hopper runs a CMB .67.
~James
Thank you james! ya, i have my K&B running and everything, but knowing K&B and there availability on parts i probably wouldnt find wut i need haha....

Oh and making a pressure system for oiling the flex cable. I understand how to set up the tank and type of oil to use etc, But on my engine, there seems to be no holes for oiling any part of the PTO bearing or the Flex cable would i have to tap and machine in order to accomplish this? any good links on this info would be nice, Thanks

John, we sell an oiler system for the outboards. No need for a pressure system, gravity works great on the outboards. You have to drill and tap a M3 hole for the nipple to thread into the lower unit, and you're done.

I have a couple pictures on the site of it and how its installed if you want to take a look at it.

The oiler system doesnt neccesarily oil the PTO bearings, (although im sure oil gets on the out one) its more for the flex shaft/prop shaft.

~James

John, we sell an oiler system for the outboards. No need for a pressure system, gravity works great on the outboards. You have to drill and tap a M3 hole for the nipple to thread into the lower unit, and you're done.
I have a couple pictures on the site of it and how its installed if you want to take a look at it.

The oiler system doesnt neccesarily oil the PTO bearings, (although im sure oil gets on the out one) its more for the flex shaft/prop shaft.

~James
Oh ya, i know its not for the pto bearing, hehe just didnt know how to describe it, or where it exactly went, but, its close hehe...But will do Thanks!

A K&B .45 with a P/S out of a K&B .48 (duct fan motor) will put one in the E class. Also, when I had my Nelson motor put together, there was an option of putting in a Nelson .48 P/S.

My friend Rob Pols made some OPS 65/80 outboards (see pics).

Due to switching over to large scale gas he is willing to sell all (4) OPS powerheads and lots of spare outboard stuff, including lowers, brackets, mid sections, tuned pipes, engine cowlings, engine cowling mould, flexshafts etc.

Rob has problems to get a validated member on this forum (??), so the best way to contact him is through his e-m@il adress: [email protected]

Regards,

Eddy

Rob_001.jpg

Rob_002.jpg

Rob_003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back