.67 o/b search

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kip Tullos

In the process of getting/building an HTB 360 and need guidance on powering it. First thought is a new .67 CMB with lawless drive....

you would have to get a lower conversion unit and theres none being made because the person that used to make them got out of RC.i have one But im going to talk to a friend and see if he can make some for me and a few other people ok..

julian

you would have to get a lower conversion unit and theres none being made because the person that used to make them got out of RC.i have one But im going to talk to a friend and see if he can make some for me and a few other people ok..

julian
Ok sounds good - Will look for a new .67 to pair it up to...Thanks

its hard to find ones right now i can find parts right now i just need to see who else is interested in parts for these engines..

julian

Last edited by a moderator:
CMB 67 gold head power to spare. Just need to find a prop that works good. Anyone have any good advice?

Thanks Richie R

i use a ABC 2114 on mine.. Kip im considering selling you my Power for E/F with conversion im thinking about it

You can also make your own mount for it. I made mine about of CF for my CMB 45 on my Leecraft XT460:

3__mold1.jpg

4__result1.jpg

7__powerhouse1.jpg

decals2.jpg

julian
I have a machinist that could probably make them but I would need one to copy from. PM me if interested.

rick give me a call i have one i might consider sending my only one i have to you so you can get your machinist to copy it.. give me a call ok.

931-216-1830

julian conde

Brad Beckner was making them.....Scott Wadlow has made a few... Might need a 40 size myself

Back