• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3.5 Speedmaster Mono RTR (SOLD)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riph

Boat is sold to Cleatus.

Thanks,

Riph

Last edited by a moderator:
I know very little about these small nitro engines. It is a Nova Rossi, REX 350 w/OS 20J Carb. I don't know if it is short or long stroke.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Rip,

You need to keep that thing so that you can come out and play 20 mono's with Philp, Don, and Me. ;)

-Buck-

P.S. How did the photos turn out from the last race?

riph said:
I bought this boat off e-bay in January and have decided I do not have time to  run it.  I have not run the boat so I have no personal knowledge of the engine.  The original add read:  Speedmaster 21 mono, ready to run, just add your receiver and battery.  The boat has Speedmaster hardware, Nova Rossi REX 350, 21 engine w/OS 20J Carb., OPS tuned pipe, std. throttle servo, heavy duty rudder servo, switch, 3rd channel throttle needle (not installed), flex shaft and 3 blade X-440 prop.  The hull is race ready and engine are in very good condition.  The yellow is PPG paint, clear coated with PPG clear.  This is not a toy and will run in the low 50s.  Click below for pictures.        $300.00 plus $12 shipping
See pictures at:

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p...27161&members=1

104130[/snapback]

Guys you are looking at a race ready speedmaster mono I sold the boat to Rip The eng. is a short stroke, and will run very well, MAN im tempted to buy it back. B)

Tom. Give me your best price Rip

Cleatus Cooper said:
RipPayment made

Thanks Cleatus

104582[/snapback]

Thanks Cleatus,

I will pack and ship today or tomorrow. I will follow up with tracking #

Thanks,

Rip

Latest posts

Back