• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2005 Internats Tees

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOM MOORE

Hey Guys,

We Had a surplus of internats teeshirts and patches left over and though some of the guys that could not make the race mignt like one. They are Hanes beefy Tees preshrunk, I have sizes in sm, 34-36 Med 38-40 Lg 42-44 XXL, 50-52 and XXXl 54-56 I also have a few patches left also. First come first serve. PM me or email me at [email protected] for availibilty of size. All Proceeds will go to the IMPBA general fund. Cost is 10.00 plus 4.00 shipping for the tees and 3.00 each for the patches plus 1.00 shipping to the lower US. International shipping will be the accuall cost.

I do except PayPal or MO XL ARE SOLD OUT

Thanks

Tom Moore Sec/Trea Racer Group Jackson Rcmb 2005 INT Reggatta

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing how XL is sold out, I can squeeze into an L but would like one of your largest for my kid. PM me your address and I'll send you out a Cashiers Check (better and cheaper than a MO).

Back