2003 Spectacular!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AValentine

2003_spec_250.jpg

Event scheduled 8), heavy planning underway. Registration open tomorrow. Check www.emyc.org for more information. Sponsors this year with bigger trophies and door prizes. A list of sponsors to follow in a couple weeks.

Seeya

[cricketchirp] WOW, the activity on this post is amazing [/cricketchirp]

In reality, we have but 10 racers and 38 boats currently registered. Not what I anticipated, but it will be fun none the less.

Race Notice and Registration

Current sponsors are:

Fullers Fast Electrics

RC-Hydros

Fine Design

BattlePack

For door prizes, Ray was gracious enough to donate 6 EV hull kits, set of hardware and some cash. Mr. Kunz came through with two of his speed controls. Chris Fine followed suit with an FDM 22 hull, SS1 motors, and Octura Prop. Steve Hill has kicked in three certs for (6)cell matched loose packs. Prize drawing open to registered racers in attendance.

I'll be combining one of the EV hulls, 8.4v 700bb motor, Fullers hardware for a grand prize. This will give you everything needed to build an LS Offshore boat as we run for a SPEC.

Trophies will be given for 1st, 2nd, 3rd in each class. Along with a high points trophy and special EMYC Spec "Master of Plastic" trophy there should be something for everyone to walk away with a grin!

but really guys... it's difficult to answer so many q's from multiple forums with so much activity. ;)

Sponsor list has been updated! With so many prizes to award this day should leave nothing but smiles on everyones face regardless of race results. Fun will be the most important factor here!

Andy

Now your making me feel bad..

Man o man I wish I could make it. Sure sounds fun.

For those of you that have never been to a FE event… ya got to do it at least once. You will not be disappointed.

It was good to see you last weekend and O yea.. I will keep the place a secret as to where I it was that we met. If the FE gang found out you might be banished from FE racing for life. ;D KIDDING

Just good to see you guys getting a charge (FE slang) OR better yet, supper charge (Nitro slang) at the races last weekend.

Could a super charge be a Re-peak??? Hum ..could be..

Regards

Grim

Say hi to the FE racers for me.

Back