2 Strokes and the EPA.......

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

ggillman

Hey Guy's,

There is some heavy legislation goin on, the EPA is at it again, I have heard that in the next 6 years 2 strokes could be banned altogether, Hardest hit is California, While I understand the pollution thing, I just think their has to be a better way than a out and out ban. We are takin everything from full size outboards to leaf blowers, string trimmers and chainsaws. Comments? Ideas?

Gene ;D

Well I have heard the air is good up there, :D Problem is with the EPA involved it will be the whole United States.......

Gene ;D

Yeah! But those NEO SUPREMIST ECOLOGY FREAKS that dictate their powers from the polluted capital, wouldn't bother putting on their boots and seeing what's happening in Montana. I have a better idea!

Let's all have a pickled herring and boiled egg party. We can chase down grated garlic with rotten mexican beer. Then go march on the mall. We can show those @$$ holes what real pollution is :eek:

Hammer

:eek: :eek: :eek: PU Dude, Geeeeezzzz now I gotta get that image outta my mind, :D

Gene ;D

Ya know it might be interesting to compair the hydrocarbon emisssion levels of a 4 stroke vs. a 2 stroke, ta see if these guys have a claim that this is even harmfull at the current levels.

Latest posts

Back