2 Long Fasst Antennas

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveMarles

This is for 2 x 14" long fasst 2.4g antennas to fit Futaba and Multiplex receivers.

To fit simply open the receiver case unplug the original aerial and plug in the long aerial. Range is unaffected.

$18.00 shipped to USA, Canada, Belgium, Holland, Sweden, Norway, Baltic states, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Austria, Hungary, Switzerland, France, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong.

For Russia, Malta, Italy, Greece and Turkey cost is $26.00 shipped.

Note this is $18.00 for 2 aerials shipped. We ship within 2 working days and to keep it simple we ship only to the Paypal address.

Payment to [email protected]

Dave

24gaerialpair.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you Show me any pictures for antenna ???

Last edited by a moderator:
Brian, I have amended my first posting to make it clearer. We have lots of these aerials in stock.

Dave

Brian, I have amended my first posting to make it clearer. We have lots of these aerials in stock.

Dave
Now I am disappointed. Just when I thought that Jon was beginning to like me enough to pay for my antennas, I find out different. I do not know if I can get over this or not. I will just have to try.

Charles

Back