• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 JR 3 channel FM receivers-SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
SOLD- 2 JR FM 3 channel receivers one is R133 & other is R135 (133 just became 135, they are the same) both on channel 70. These came out of working boats but I do not have a JR radio to use them with. Horizon sells these for $59.95 each, get both for $65 shipped & insured Priority mail.

Last edited by a moderator:
If only they were on 40mhz - I'd snap them up for that price. The R135 is a great RX. I have 3 of them.

TimD said:
If only they were on 40mhz - I'd snap them up for that price. The R135 is a great RX. I have 3 of them.
80466[/snapback]

Yeah, I figured I'd make 'em cheap. I'm sure they will find a home. :)

I wil take them Don.

I will pay via paypal on Thursday when i return from a bussiness trip and hear back from you that the receives are mine.

Thanks again

WHIPLASH22 said:
I wil take them Don.
I will pay via paypal on Thursday when i return from a bussiness trip and hear back from you that the receives are mine.

Thanks again

80512[/snapback]

You were the second to say you'd take them.........by about an hour.

I just got back a day early from my trip. Sorry to hear that they were sold without even a reply on the posted add. How come the add did not have a sold posted?

Oh well there gone now so my loss I guess.

WHIPLASH22 said:
I just got back a day early from my trip. Sorry to hear that they were sold without even a reply on the posted add.  How come the add did not have a sold posted?
Oh well there gone now so my loss I guess.

80953[/snapback]

What are you talking about???????????? :blink:

The posted ad does in fact say SOLD & was changed IMMEDIATELY upon confirming the first e-mail that said I'LL TAKE THEM, which arrived in my Inbox about 50 minutes BEFORE yours (I was not awake when both of them posted). So CHILL OUT a bit before you go posting with the little angry face. :huh:

LOL

Just ticked that I lost the deal on the receivers. When the other bid was not even posted

I thought I had them. Just dissipointed thats all.

Life goes on.................

WHIPLASH22 said:
LOL
Just ticked that I lost the deal on the receivers.  When the other bid was not even posted

I thought I had them. Just dissipointed thats all.

Life goes on.................

80988[/snapback]

I'll ask around, how many do you need?

I am looking for 2-3 JR fm receivers. Either 27mhz or 75 mhz, I am looking to make use of the extra modle memory that I have on each transmitter. I have three boats looking for receivers.

Thanks for your help Don

I am sure some more will come up on e-bay or here sometime.

Back