12 cell OPC

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kris it looks good and it should prove to be a fun combo. Remember your still welcome to come over to the northwest (Seattle-Tacoma Wa.) to run, who knows when I retire (ha ha ha) I may see you down there. Which hull is it? How many cells and type? :) JIM

Hey Jim 'The Rookie' I would love to come on over to the USA, maybe in a couple of years and before i get too OLD LOL LOL

But you are always welcome in Aus :)

It is a DPI Tunnel with the Hyperformance lower unit in the action shots...i am running 12 2400's parrallel (not end to end)

Once mod i need to do is shorten the wires from the motor to ESC and ESC to Batts, they only need to be about 1/3 of what they are :)

Kris

Is that a 700 bb on top? I'd beg borrow or steal a dozen GP 3300s, put them in and hang on . You'll be amazed at the difference. Did you cut out the slope and get the bats as low as posible? I haven't done that to my hull as yet. Have a good day and enjoy. JIM B)

Doug, i see now which lower you were talking about in the email :)

This is a K&B Lower unit that i modified for electric...when i can be bothered i will have to wiegh it up againt a stock K&B lower unit :) i am guessing there will be a bit of difference

Kris

Latest posts

Back