# 1 B Tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah.... congrats Mark, Your HTB will idle fatser than my HTB...LOL Man that was a brutle couple of days for tunnel racing..

wheres all the guys that were in the open class??? Big blocks and 36 inch 15 pound tunnels are no match for a little 12 mph .21 HTB with its nose as high in the air as it could go... makes the district high points a little more interesting now. You guys arent gonna let a .21 outrun you all year are you?

~James Clegg "We git er' done in 30mph winds racing team"

Shoot !!!! I thought you were running the usual Villian and hogged out Super 8907 !!!!!!!! I was wondering how in the world did he keep that thing on the water !!! :rolleyes:

Butch :)

Nice to meet you too Ray and thanks for the great pit work in both classes! I think you got a trophy in one of the hydro classes, so call Norman or Steve to make sure you get it.

Yeah James I got that boat finished last week and practiced with it a couple evenings running it WOT, then had to keep my finger off the trigger all weekend. The HTB 260 is a nice handling little boat. I like the idea of Open Tunnel. Makes things interesting....and I am sure you like it too.

One other thing I have to say is Team Seaducer is awesome. Rough water did not slow them down a bit. They have really done their homework.

Mark

It's not your "SPORT " motor that I'm talking about !!!!! You have another one that you usually run with the bigger boats that hauls the mail !!!! Everybody stops what they are doing and watches that boat !!! with thier mouths wide open !!

You called it that not me ........ " OVAL EXPRESS " don't have but about 25-30 boats !!! You Guy's have more boats than Carter has little green pills !!!! :rolleyes:

~ Butch :p

Last edited by a moderator:
waterbug said:
It's not your "SPORT " motor that I'm talking about !!!!!  You have another one that you usually run with the bigger boats that hauls the mail !!!!  Everybody stops what they are doing and watches that boat !!! with thier mouths wide open !!

96952[/snapback]

That IS my sport motor.... :ph34r: :D

Alan knows the deal...

~James

I need to shut up then and get all my parts together !!!!!

Butch

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back