• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/8th Scale 79 Circus ML Boatworks with Skins and Plans

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Smith

Hey All,

Cleaning the shop to fund other projects. I purchased this kit from Mike a year or so ago but it sat in my closet since. Going a different direction now. There are six sheets included in this kit (MHR 7931) that includes sponson, decks and non-trip skins. An extra sheet of 1/8 in ply is included for the bottom. Also including three sheets of plans (not Newton) that include bulkheads, layout and paint scheme. $240 shipped to the lower 48. Paypal only. Thanks

Ken

DSC01632.JPG

DSC01633.JPG

DSC01634.JPG

DSC01635.JPG

DSC01636.JPG

DSC01631.JPG

DSC01637.JPG

DSC01638.JPG

DSC01639.JPG

DSC01640.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still trying to sell this great kit. $220 shipped to lower 48. $200 for anyone in the Seattle area who wants to meet for the sale. Thanks

Ken

Do you know if any changes/updates were made to the bottom compared to the original drawings?

Thanks

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back