1/4 scale power.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WEll guys thanks for all your ideas, i think I will stick with the 13cc outboard that I alraedy have for the 1/4 scale and the money I would have spent buying the 16 can go towards a pipe and other go fast bits! But i have alot of work to do first strengthing the hull ect before I get to carried away.Should I fill the sponsons with something ?

I didnt call my other boat a tunnel (but I would have) so from now on I will call it a cat :p or mabey a cat/tunnel hibrid ;D

Anyway I can see I will be learning alot from this Forum so I hope you guys dont mind to many dumb questions.

Trickey

WEll guys thanks for all your ideas, i think I will stick with the 13cc outboard that I alraedy have for the 1/4 scale and the money I would have spent buying the 16 can go towards a pipe and other go fast bits! But i have alot of work to do first strengthing the hull ect before I get to carried away.Should I fill the sponsons with something ?

I didnt call my other boat a tunnel (but I would have) so from now on I will call it a cat :p or mabey a cat/tunnel hibrid ;D

Anyway I can see I will be learning alot from this Forum so I hope you guys dont mind to many dumb questions.

Trickey

Back